Thursday, May 5, 2011

Run For Weight Loss


I run for 15 mins after my 30 mins. weight step aero workout. Then I did my 10 mins abs workout. I did a lot of stretching because I noticed that my knees is getting better since I have been doing longer stretching every after workout.

I glad that I have been following all the workout scheduled routine I did, however, I feel guilty that I have been eating a lot. Although my weight is still the same, my guilt is for my goal to lose more weight for summer.

It's very hard to lose more weight after losing about 20 lbs. I know I can only do it if I will eat less. But it's hard because my work require a lot of physical activities.

Well I hope the weather will always be this way, so I can start increasing the lenght of my run.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.