Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fruits and Veggies For Pain


I am having so much pain on my left heel and aside from this, I am facing my emotional turmoil yesterday that's why I wasn't able to do my yesterday's workout. But I will definitely do my workout today despite that pain on my left heel.

I just need to drop hubby to his work and kids to their school then I will do my workout for yesterday. I just need to adjust my routine again for this week and make sure to do the important workout on my schedule.

After the workout, I will go to the doctor to have my heel to be checked. I can't let this pain stop me from my normal life's routine. I am also planning to do my less salt meat and carbs diet starting today because I suspect that this pain is from eating too much salt and meat.

Less salt and meat for the pain on my left heal and less carbs for my weight loss. This means that I will be eating fruits and veggies. I will make sure to drink a lot of water.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.