Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ideal Medical Career

I just came home from my Pre-operation appointment at Mount Sinai Hospital in downtown. Toronto. I had to under go a chest x-ray just to make sure that everything is well before the surgery. I was talking to the x-ray technician and I found out that a lot of hospitals are looking for this kind of medical job.

X-ray Technicians work in a radiology room within a medical clinic or hospital. They are require to do some physical jobs if necessary for disabled patients or in need to help positioning themselves for tests. Generally, x-ray technician work 40 hour weeks, though they may be on-call for emergencies at other times. The work of an x-ray technician requires extensive knowledge of both anatomy and imaging technology

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.