Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dance and Run To Lose Weight



I did my 30 minutes light dance workout using Simmon's Oldies VHS Dance workout, then I run for 15 minutes. It was a pretty nice weather to run so I took advantage of it.



I am pretty sad that I didn't lose the target weight before my appointment with my doctor on Wednesday. I don't think it is possible to lose 3 pounds in 3 days otherwise it will be unhealthy weight loss diet and I don't want that.



Oh well, I will just continue whatever I am doing right now and just enjoy my life. I am still losing weight slowly and I just have to make sure that I will not gain anymore weight and perhaps lose some more. Maybe about 3 more pounds. I don't want to be skinny as it doesn't look good on me.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.