Monday, August 29, 2011

Ruined Workout Routine Due to Important Appointments



I did my Julliane Ballroom Dance workout. This workout is really fun and it will really make you sweat. It's one of my favorite of all my workout DVD.



I don't think I can complete the workout routine schedule for this week because I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday in downtown Toronto at 3:30pm. I have to go to bed as soon as I get home from work and wake up at about 1pm. I will be taking the bus to get there because the parking is too expensive so I have to wake up early and spend about 2 hours of travel. I will be sober at work for sure.



Then on the nest day (Thursday), I have to attend to my Kid's school orientation at 12noon. I don't think I will have the energy to workout since I have lack of sleep the day before. But I will try my very best to do at least 30 minutes workout.



Important appointment can really ruin my workout schedule.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.