Monday, August 15, 2011

Gained And Lose Weight



I obviously gained weight just looking to all my pictures specially the pictures on our East USA Tour. It's because of too much vacation, pelvic pain which stops me for not working out and running, and uncontrolable eating to junk foods. I actually gained about 5 pounds before our USA Tour and gained 3 more pounds after the tour.



But since then, I already lost 3 lbs in one week. I need to lose 5 more lbs and I know I can do it before the end of this month.



Losing 3 pounds in 1 weeks is very simple. I simply cut eating carbs and eating more fresh veggies and fruits and continue working out. I am back on my feet and I will post my picture on my FB once I lost this extra pounds I gained.







 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.