Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Eating 4 Times A Day To Lose Weight



Gzzz I ate twice this morning so I shouldn't eat tonight before I got to work. I should only eat 4 times a day and I ate 5 times yesterday. So since I already ate 2 times this morning, I have to make sure that I will only eat 2 times at work...



Grrrr!!! I really have to lose the extra weight I gained before the end of this month. My doctor's appointment is on Aug 31 and I want my doctor to see the progress of my health. I want her to see that I am on my healthy weight!!!



I am working double time to lose those extra weight before my doctor's appointment. gzzzzz!!! I need to lose at least 2 lbs this week!!! I will definitely run tomorrow.. I am excited!!!

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.